Centrally located, the hostel is within easy walking distance of Paris' most famous sights: The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe.
Centrally located, the hostel is within easy walking distance of Paris' most famous sights: The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées, The Musée Rodin, The Musée des Armées and the lively Boulevard Montparnasse. In addition, with a Metro station only a stone's throw away from our door the rest of this fascinating city is yours to discover. Cheap accommodation no longer means staying in cramped dormitories in large, impersonal institutions. At Aloha we offer discount accommodation in charming, newly renovated rooms with traditional Parisian decor and no more than 4 people per room.
- You can go into your room after 5:00 pm
- Nobody is allowed in the rooms during lock-out time from 11:00 am – 5:00pm
- There is a luggage room for people who check-in before 5:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am - curfew at 2:00 am
- Free breakfast (7:30 – 9:00) is served downstairs in the kitchen
- There is only one key to each room. Please leave the key at the reception whenever you are the last person to leave the room
- You can rent sheets for 3 € + a deposit of 7 € which you get refunded when you return the sheets with the receipt. Towels 3 € + a deposit of 2 €
-If you want to stay another night, please pay by 9:30 pm the night before,
- No refunds can be given. Just pay for the nights you are sure you want to stay if not we do not guarantee even if you had reserved.
-There is a kitchen downstairs at your disposal
The closest metro stop is Volontaire on line 12 in the 15th area.
-From the Charles de Gaulle airport and ORLY airport take a train called the RERB into the city of Paris (about 7 euro). Get off at the stop called Denfert-Rochereau and switch to métro line 6 (direction: Charles de Gaulle-Etoile) Get off at the stop called "Pasteur" and walk down the rue de Vaugirard (against traffic) After 5-10 minutes our street will be on your right. Our address is 1 rue Borromée.
- For a métro map of Paris visit the site of the R.A.T.P.